Experience the Johor coastline from a different perspective – on a SUP! SUP, short for Stand Up Paddle, is an interesting, fun, and uninstrusive way to explore the natural coastal surroundings. Our tours are flat-water and appropriate for all ages and level of experience. Join us for a fun and relaxing day.
Coastal Paddle >> Kim Kim River >> Pulau Nenas >> Coastal Paddle
|Location||Fee per pax|
|Kim Kim River & Pulau Nenas||RM90 per pax, 3 hours tour.|
|Desaru Coast2Coast Expedition||Coming soon|
|Ramsar Wetland||Coming soon|
|Morning Session||10am to 1pm|
|Afternoon Session||2pm to 5pm, or 3pm to 6pm|
Includes: Board, Paddle, Life Vest, Instructor on Safety boat.
Please have your breakfast before coming for the paddle session. There are a few authentic Malaysian seafood restaurants within walking distance from our center. After your paddling session, you may try out our local seafood dishes by the sea, with a view of Pulau Ubin.
What to prepare and bring:
– A meal before your session
– Sports Camera (GoPro, etc) or water proof camera if any
– A pair of shoes to wear to get into the beach (Compulsory)
– Hat or Cap
– Rashguard or long sleeve tees
– Small waterproof bag. Our boards have a storage netting.
– A set of clothing and a towel for shower and change